Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Anyone need a horse? These are a few that I currently have for sale. This little guy's name is Wave In The Breeze - an old style Morgan. He's a sweetie!

This is RW Poco Moneytoburn. (Her dam's name is My Last Copper Penny, so I thought it was a pretty good play on her mama's name! :-)

Doesn't this look like the sweetest, most adorable little girl you've ever seen? No, it's not the one I have on her for sale listing! I just thought it was cute - she doesn't look too impressive here! She's a Foundation Quarter Horse named Git 'R Dun - I love that name!
This is RW Poco Vested Cash. He's a 3 year old gelding, but boy is he a nice ride! If I didn't already have enough horses of my own, I'd buy him! :-) (Dad would have something to say about that though! ) just kidding! He doesn't mind much.

No comments: