Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas


Ah Lydia, gotcha! :-)


Lydia is working on what she calls "whipped cream art". She drew pictures on her plate with whipped cream off her cheesecake.


Grandpa watching the proceedings.


Daddy and Mama opening gifts.


JoAnna was in charge of brushing egg whites on Mama's rolls.


She did a great job - can you tell?


Everyone at work.


Raw cookie dough anyone?


I thought this one was cool. My flash made the picture too bright, so I left the flash on, but put my hand over it. I wasn't expecting this result! :-)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Good pic of Lydia; Someone finally got one! :-)

BSBT said...

Great pix Hannah!
That is a good one of L! :~}
BTW those were GOOD COOKIES!!! :D

spyder-slayer™ said...

Hannah, you could have made some good money blackmailing both L and all those who have been trying to get that picture.

LOL