Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our new house!

My most sincere apologies to everyone for not posting in so long. I do not have internet right now, so I'll only be able to post when I can make it down to the Townsend's (many thanks to them for allowing me to use their computer!!!)
Here is what we call our dining room - not much there, but it works for now! :-)...the kitchen...
...the living room...

...another angle of the living room. I'll try to keep this posted as often as I can but for now...so long! :-)

9 comments:

liberty said...

Love the kitchen!

Amber said...

I like!!

Amber said...

Tks btw for Posting something.
:)

Unknown said...

it looks great! Glad to hear from you!
Michelle

Beckisue said...

Very nice. I love the kitchen. I bet you will love getting everything set up!

Beckisue

Rachel said...

Now, I'm waiting for pics of the bathroom and bedroom! :D

Molly said...

I love the window covering in the kitchen! The thing you have the curtain hanging from is awesome!

Molly said...

Oh, and you're gonna have to change your profile now; you don't live with your parents anymore! :P

Rhonda said...

It looks very nice, Hannah! I am sure you are enjoying settling in! :)