Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ashley and Manny's Wedding

Awesome decorations!

Waiting...




At this point the ringbearer fell flat on his face, and I was laughing so hard I forgot to take a picture! ;-)

Here comes the bride...


Love this one!

Simply gorgeous!


The ceremony

I love the way the sun's shining on her hair!



Beautiful bride...

Exchanging rings


Awwww...

OK, I admit, I took this one while they were praying, but I love it!

Happy couple!


My favorite!

The cake.....

Cutting the cake





2 comments:

The Wells Family said...

Hannah,
I thoroughly enjoyed the pics of this beautiful wedding. It's refreshing to see the girls dressed so elegantly and modestly.
Your little one is a cutie; please keep posting.
Aunt Jimmie

Lily said...

Hey I know that guy marrying them! Small world.
Yes very cute little girl.