Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Random Pix!


I finally got my saddle rigged the way I wanted it. I had to replace one of the D rings, and then I added strings, a flank cinch, and a breast collar. I went ahead and got a new saddle pad too.


The trees are starting to turn!


JoAnna came in the living room the other day and announced that she was the "King".


We went to pick plums on Monday, and Daddy stopped so I could take this picture. The problem is that I didn't set the white balance for a cloudy day!

2 comments:

BSBT said...

The saddle look good.

Oh no the trees are turning!!!
I must say though I like this time of year, even though my fingers are cold as ice I right now. :)

"JoAnna The King", JoAnna's so funny. :)

That's a cool pic of the sun too.

Hannah said...

I know, every day reminds me of how close winter's getting! :-( Oh well! I got a kick out of it when JoAnna announced that she was "King".