Thursday, September 20, 2007

Trip to Tahquamenon Falls


There are two large waterfalls along this stretch of the Tahquamenon River - this is the upper falls.


It felt so good to be sprayed by the mist coming up!



A couple of us went to the lower falls at night, so that's where this and the next pic came from.


(My flash wasn't bright enough to light up the falls clearly)


Lydia was having too much fun taking everyone else's pic, so I took hers!


I'm not sure if this is a different river or a branch of the Tahquamenon.


I love the color in this one!



The river below the falls.

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

What awesome pictures Hannah! They are beautiful! I really like the one of Lydia :-)

MaryBeth said...

So do i....
You've really "Captured" her!
:)LOL!

Kati Miller said...

those are awesome pictures hannah!

spyder-slayer™ said...

nice job with the pics

Hannah said...

Thanks guys! I just had to post that one of Lydia - she gets enough nasty ones of me...

Vicki Gates said...

I love Tahquamenon, and you got some great pics. good job on the lydia one:)

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

Hi! I found your blog and wanted to tell you, for someone in the city in Southern California, your blog was like a mini vacation. You are a very talented photographer!