Friday, November 30, 2007

The First Big Snow of the Year!

This is the first snow this year with more than a couple of inches. In our family it's a tradition to have doughnuts and hot cocoa on the day of the first big snow, soooo, guess what we get after dinner tonight! Mmm! :-)



The wind was really blowing on my way out to the barn this morning!


Are these horse blankets different from what you usually see?


I thought the foam on the milk this morning looked a little like the snow.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
Isaiah 1:18
Isn't it wonderful to know that in spite of the dirtiness of our sin, God can and will make them as white as the snow from heaven? What a God!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

How beautiful Hannah!

Johanna Starnes said...

Oh man Hannah! I must admit, traveling in the snow does not appeal to me. I love summer! The pictures are beautiful though. And the wind blowing the snow around the barn is really neat.

Hannah said...

Winter is most definitely not my favorite time of year, but it sure makes you appreciate the summer when it finally comes! :-)

jimmy said...

Wind aroun the barn is neat... but it's also COLD!

spyder-slayer™ said...

COLD is right!!!



I hear the chant...AZ AZ AZ AZ AZ