Saturday, November 3, 2007

Game Night!

Last Sunday evening a couple of the girls organized a game night at church. Thank you girls!

First Caleb and Marty played a game with a spoon camera. One of them held a spoon up, took a picture, and the other person developed it revealing who the first person had taken a picture of. Very interesting!


This is Snorta - talk about sounds! I wish I would have taken a video, but everyone was playing. This game takes an incredible memory if you're going to get anywhere!



The next game was Upset the Fruit Basket. I haven't figured out how to set the shutter speed on my camera, but you can see the effect - people were really moving trying to get a seat! (There is one less seat than the number of people playing the game)

6 comments:

BSBT said...

LOL it looks like we are going realy realy fast!

Great pix Hannah, that was so much fun.
Thanks for the post.

Hannah said...

Thank you for helping organize it!

BSBT said...

I didn't help organize your post. :) J/K

Don't thank me, thank MB and all those that helped with food.

over an out

Rhonda said...

Looks like fun! It does look like you are moving VERY fast in the pictures!

spyder-slayer™ said...

Wish I could move that fast...

MaryBeth said...

A quick thanks to the people who brought the food...
"Thanks"