Saturday, June 30, 2007

JL Hot Poco Star

I haven't posted in a while so I figured I'd post some pix of Montana's sire. I want to ride him, but he's 9 and Mr. Wave says that only one ride on him was ever "uneventful"(i.e. he didn't fall off).









He handles really nicely on the ground and has good manners. He's friendly and doesn't seem to have any bad habits, but I'd sure have to do a lot of convincing before I could ride him!










Isn't he gorgeous???? He has bloodlines straight back to Poco Bueno, and boy is he built like a Poco Bueno horse! Mo's chest is actually starting to widen and fill out some, so that's exciting!

2 comments:

{ jessica } said...

Boy is he handsome! Thnks for the pictures!

Hannah said...

I think so too! I want to just jump on him bareback sometime, but I'm scared of what Mr. Wave would say/do if something happened. Besides, I'd have my dad to reckon with! :-)